WankitNow.com

SAMANTHA ALEXANDRA

Current models featured on Wankitnow [WIN], DownblouseJerk [DBJ] and BoppingBabes [BB]

SAMANTHA ALEXANDRA

Postby mikelabranga » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:26 am

didn't see a thread for her but noticed that she is shooting for WIN this Friday the 21st.

checked her out on purestorm and definitely liked what i saw:

http://www.purestorm.com/SamanthaAlexandra

the photo of her in that wedding corset and white stockings blew me away. :o :o :o

at any rate, I don't know how far she is willing to go so I'll assume no stunt cock/incest.

Lingerie Saleswoman (such a success with Hayley Marie - please have Samantha wear black thigh highs for this scene :D :) )

Samantha works in sales for a local lingerie shop. She has been trying to score the W.I.N. account as it means big money for her if she can get the contract. When she arrives with several samples (she brings a whole array of bras, panties, and stockings), she sets all articles of lingerie out on a table for you and goes over the material and how sexy they would look on WIN models. Samantha becomes increasingly annoyed when you don't budge...it's great lingerie but you don't seem to be biting.

Samantha then suggests an idea. She suggests that she try on the various articles of lingerie for you, so that you could get a better clue on how it would look. Before Samantha strips out of her business attire, she mentions that she is already wearing some of her company's lingerie and is soon clad only in bra, panties and black stockings. Samantha strips out of the bra and panties, and makes further comments of each one, including the stockings.

The scene ends after Samantha tries on a few bras and panties (she keeps her stockings on for the most part) and she smiles as she knows she just got the contract.
mikelabranga

Re: Samantha Alexandra

Postby lee » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll pass them on the Steven, see what he can come up with :D
ImageImageImage
lee
Site Admin

Postby mikelabranga » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:47 am

bumping this up to remind you for some screens, lee! :)

thank you!
mikelabranga

Postby lee » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:55 pm

mikelabranga wrote:bumping this up to remind you for some screens, lee! :)

thank you!

Sorry guys, not had time to do the screens yet ...i'll get onto as soon as i can :)
ImageImageImage
lee
Site Admin

Postby lee » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Heres a few screens, sorry not had time to grab anymore ... :(

snapshot20130112171343.jpg
snapshot20130112171421.jpg
snapshot20130112171304.jpg
snapshot20130112171223.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage
lee
Site Admin

Postby mikelabranga » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:20 pm

thank you lee. i know you are a busy man but the fact that you always take the time to please your hungry fans here on the board is always appreciated! :D :D :D
mikelabranga

Postby lee » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:24 pm

mikelabranga wrote:thank you lee. i know you are a busy man but the fact that you always take the time to please your hungry fans here on the board is always appreciated! :D :D :D

It's nice to be appriciated ;) .... Just grabbing a few screens of the other models that have recently shot for us, i'll get them posted over the next hour or so :D
ImageImageImage
lee
Site Admin

Postby Ketlan88 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 am

Samantha is an adoreabe woman.................but don't think the Director is getting the best acting out of her.
Ketlan88

Postby lee » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Ketlan88 wrote:Samantha is an adoreabe woman.................but don't think the Director is getting the best acting out of her.

I can't say as i didnt film her, but from what i've seen upto know she seems good to me.
ImageImageImage
lee
Site Admin

Postby Ketlan88 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 am

Think the Director need to bring the sensuality out of her....in the clip she was too mechanical(IMO) the self caresses and verbiage were too contrived and rushed......(IMO again!)

With the right direction she will shine.

Lucy Zara, Brook S, Charlie, Danielle Maye & Kiki D and others....shine in that dept
Ketlan88

Next

Return to Current Models